Based on market needs and experience in designing and building machines, Teknomatik has built an automatic line for the manufacture of protective masks.
The masks manufactured by us meet the requirements of the National Consultant in the field of Infectious Diseases for masks used in non-medical professions and are OEKO-TEX® certified.
The masks are packed in cardboard packaging (50 pcs.) or plastic bags (20 pcs.). There is a possibility to pack them in bigger packages.
- Medical non-fusible interlining 3 layers 25g/m2;
- 100% POLIPROPYLENE has a STANDARD 100 CERTIFICATE by OEKO-TEX®;
- Elastic bands made of 3 mm diameter rubber;
- The product contains a modeling nose pad;
- The masks meet the guidelines of the National Consultant in the field of Infectious Diseases of 09.04.2020;
- Light non-woven fabric does not hinder breathing and speaking;
- Rubber bands make the use of the product very comfortable and trouble-free for all face sizes;
- Packed in 50 or 20 pieces;
- Manufactured in Poland by ultrasonic welding on a professional production line;
- Product designed for people who do not perform medical professions;
- Disposable masks, not intended for reuse