INCLINED RAMPS (TILTERS) FOR IBC
Used wherever pallet containers are used.
- The container is placed on the ramp. When placing, the ramp yields under the weight and the containers are placed horizontally.
- When emptying, if there is less than 50 litres of fluid in the container, springs lift the container on one side to allow complete emptying.
- The stroke of the springs is selected in such a way that it does not affect the operation of the forklift.
- Can be mounted on a drip tray.
- Can be made of stainless steel.
- Painted in a RAL colour selected by the customer.