Stationary mixers for containers IBC MSE-10000, MSE-10000 EKO
The stationary mixers for IBC containers are ideal for products where it is desirable to mix liquids prior to use in order to achieve a uniform consistency, especially for stratifying liquids.
- The mixer stirrer is made of 316 Ti steel approved for contact with food.
- The versions with mechanical or manual lifting of the arm are available.
- No need to put the mixer on the container, so it can be operated by one person.
- The mixers with mechanical arm lifting are equipped with variable speed control and programmable mixer shut-off as standard.
- The mixers are designed for 600/1000 liters containers with DN 150 opening or bigger.
- Used for mixing, homogenizing and dissolving.
- The device for mixing liquids with viscosity up to 10000 mPa*s.
- A system constructed from a unfolding mixer, a vertical transmission shaft embedded in a worm gear sleeve.
- The rotor with outer blade diameter approx. Ø350 mm and shaft made of 316Ti acid-resistant steel.
- The rotor is equipped with a set of blades inclined at an angle of 45° to ensure an axial-radial flow of fluids inside the tank.
- It is possible to use the rotors of a different design.
SUPPORT FRAME + LIFTRING SYSTEM
- The device supporting frame is made of St3 structural steel, powder-coated in a RAL colour specified by the customer.
- The device is equipped with a mechanical arm lifting system (MSE-10000) connected to the mixer.
- Lifting mechanism is based on the trapezoidal screw and guide assembly principle. A three-phase IP54 geared motor (MSE-10 000) is used to drive the mechanism.
- Clutchless system with limitation of maximum upper and lower mixer stirrer position.
Table of mixers (full offer on mieszamy.pl)
|TYPE||MSE-10 000||MSE-10 000 EKO|
|Maximum viscosity [mPa*s]||10000||10000|
|Motor power [kW]||1.5||1.5|
|Rotary speed [rpm]||140/200/280||140/200/280|
|Mechanical arm lifting||STANDARD||OPTION|
|Smooth speed control||STANDARD||OPTION|
|Approval for contact with food||OPTION||OPTION|
|Charging hopper [LIQUID/POWDER]||OPTION||OPTION|
|It is easy to move (on rolls)||STANDARD||STANDARD|