Mixers for barrels
Mixers for barrels MBEO-1000, MBEP-500, MBPP-500, MBEP-5000, MBEO-5000
The mixers for barrels are ideal for products where it is desirable to mix liquids prior to use in order to achieve a uniform consistency, especially for stratifying liquids.
- The mixer stirrer is made of 316 Ti stainless steel, approved for contact with food.
- The versions for plastic and metal barrels are available.
- It has handles for gripping and manual carrying.
- There are slow and high speed types with electric and pneumatic drive.
- The mixers with electric motor can be equipped with manual speed control by inverter.
- The mixers are designed for barrels with a capacity of 200 litres.
- Used for mixing, homogenizing and dissolving.
Turbine, double, the stirrer blades are located at the end and in the middle of the shaft. The mixer stirrer is made of 316 Ti stainless steel. In the slow-speed versions there are paddle mixers, double.
An electric motor is used as standard. The motor parameters, i.e. torque, power supply and rpm are selected individually, depending on the type of fluids used. A pneumatic motor is also used in plastic barrels.
It is made of St3 steel, powder coated. It is possible to manufacture it from stainless, acid-resistant steel. The body of the mixer is equipped with handles which enable manual pulling the mixer out of the barrel.
It enables safe operation of the device in accordance with the applicable standards. At the customer's request, a mixer can be made with smooth speed control using an inverter.
Table of mixers (full offer on mieszamy.pl)
|Maximum viscosity [mPas*s]||1000||500||5000||5000||500|
|Motor power [kW]||0.75||0.75||0.75||0.75||1.1|
|Power supply [V]||230/400||400||400||400||6 bar|
|Rotary speed [rpm]||1000||900||140||186||up to 1500|
|Smooth speed control||NONE||OPTION||OPTION||OPTION||STANDARD|
|Stainless steel body||OPTION||OPTION||OPTION||OPTION||OPTION|
|Approval for contact with food||STANDARD||STANDARD||OPTION||OPTION||STANDARD|