TOP ENTRY MIXERS
Vertical mixers for IBC containers with screw cap MKZE-500, MKZP-1000
The IBC mixers with screw cap are ideal for products where it is desirable to mix liquids prior to use in order to achieve a uniform consistency, especially for stratifying liquids.
- The mixers are used for containers with a capacity of 1000 litres under an individually selected cap.
- Used for mixing and dissolving.
- The mixer stirrer is made of 316 Ti stainless steel, approved for contact with food.
- It has carrying handles.
- With its low weight, it can be operated by one person.
- The versions with electric or pneumatic drive are available.
- Mixer drive - electric or pneumatic motor without gear (high speed rotation) is used.
- Screw cup - customized by fiting to the opening in IBC tank.
- Body (handles) - made of St3 steel, powder coated, it is possible to manufacture in stainless steel version.
- The body of the mixer is equipped with handles which enable manual pulling the mixer out of the tank.
- Mixer - turbine, double, made of 316 Ti acid-resistant steel.
Table of mixers (full offer on mieszamy.pl)
|Purpose||For IBC tanks with Ø150 or Ø225 screw cup||For IBC tanks with Ø150 or Ø225 screw cup|
|Maximum viscosity of mixed liquid [mPa*s]||500||1000|
|Motor power [kW]||0.75||1.1|
|Power supply [V/bar]||400 V||6 bar|
|Rotary speed [rpm]||900||from 100 - 3000|
|Stainless steel body||OPTION||OPTION|
|Approval for contact with food [LIQUID/POWDER]||STANDARD||STANDARD|